In order to become a volunteer at Bahna, you need to fill in a short Form. The responses should indicate how often you are willing to cooperate and in what area you want to progress. We have regular and quite diverse tasks for volunteers. For example, it can be helping in the design of brochures, organising a lecture or translation of a text.
Volunteer service is an opportunity to:
- Help preserve the wildlife of Belarus
- Expand the circle of acquaintance
- Improve your skills in a new sphere
- Acquire relevant knowledge about nature and its protection in Belarus and the world
- Become part of the team of people who love their job
- Be the first to learn about our educational and field events
- Get an official reference when looking for a job, when applying for an educational course or a volunteer project abroad
- Get branded merchandise: postcards, stickers, bags
- See the result of your work here and now, whether it is a clean forest block or a quality brochure for an international conference
If you have any questions, please contact the volunteer work coordinator Valeria Yakauchik to firstname.lastname@example.org.